Tuesday, October 30, 2012

KEVIN'S SUCCESS STORY


I have been working with Kevin for a little over a year now and am so excited to be able to share his success story with you!!!  The improvements in his health and fitness are not only incredible, but very obvious to those around him. ;) He easily looks and feels 10 years younger!  He is tearing it up on the slopes and crushing it on the golf course. It is so cool for me to see the changes he has been able to make and to see how much happier and healthier he is.  CONGRATS Kevin!  You are doing awesome...can't wait to see what more we can accomplish! 
 
Read Kevin's success story in his own words:
 
 
"Body by Emilee is for real. Before I met Emilee, I weighed 220 pounds, had a 38 inch waist, and got winded walking up the stairs. I could only do two pushups on our first training session. I started training with Emilee just two times per week for one hour. We do a variety of strength and conditioning. My results were so incredible that I hired Emilee to do a nutrition plan for me. Just after a year of training with Emilee, I lost 45 pounds and six (6) inches around my waist! I'm in the best shape of my life and can outperform guys half my age. I thought I would have to spend hours in the gym and eat only lettuce to get into the shape I'm in now. However, with Emilee, she gives you a workout and nutrition plan that you can maintain. If you want to lose weight, feel better, have more energy, and look great, then hire Emilee to be your personal trainer. It will improve your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment